5.10.13

I Love You, New York!


This blog is dedicated to NYC!  Seen through the eyes and experiences of hotbynight. I hope I can be your "go-to" girl of this amazing concrete jungle.

It's no surprise that I'm head over heels in love with this city.  Everything about it agrees with me, so I've taken to photographing and broadcasting all my experiences on social media:  Facebook, Twitter, Instagram… and this blog!

As we speak I am sitting at Starbucks on the Upper East Side, sipping a captain crunch Frap. It's from their "secret menu". Didn't know that Starbucks had a secret menu? Well, stick around to find out what other wonders of the city I'll open your eyes to. 

I've been visiting Manhattan more than any other city over the past year. Now It's literally become my second home. Exploring the city makes me feel alive!  From the bustling streets to the serenity of central park,  there's so much variety!  I feel like I'm playing catch up to become familiar with everything this town has to offer.  This past month, I can honestly say that I have mastered the subway system… huge accomplishment if you ask me!

I've come a long way from the girl who took cabs everywhere, got asked by every horse drawn carriage if she wanted a ride & thinking I could explore ALL of Central Park in an afternoon - I later found out that its 50 blocks from end to end! Full of trails, passageways and hidden lakes! (yikes I know!). I am becoming less of a tourist and settling in to be a native New Yorker!  
& this is where I will share all my tips and tricks along the way so stay tuned & book your ticket to the big apple! 



xx-hotbynight 

1 comment:

  1. thought you'd appreciate this, reminded me of you.

    http://thoughtcatalog.com/kat-george/2013/10/30-things-every-girl-should-have/

    pay close attention to # 30.

    xo D

    ReplyDelete