20.10.13

Iconic; Bethesda Terrace

It's been a long time coming, but I've finally settled on a favourite spot in Central Park. Welcome to 
Bethesda Terrace!

The first time I came to NYC, I thought Central Park was the type of park that you could explore and view in a day… how off was I?  

Bethesda Terrace has a little bit of everything... A view of romantic row boats on the lake, picturesque fountains, picnic spots, and an under passage-way that will take your breath away! 

The staircase leading up to "The Mall" is amazing!  Especially in the fall! It's one of my favourite views in the world. (so far...) 
This area of Central Park has been featured in many different hollywood moments…some of which include:
Elf, Home Alone 2, Friends With Benefits, Enchanted, and don't forget, *Spoiler Alert..! It's the spot where Chuck and Blair got married!

To find this enchanting location, it's Mid-park at 72nd Street.
I would Recommend coming in from the West side and ending at Strawberry Fields - with the not to be missed John Lennon Memorial

xx-hotbynight 










No comments:

Post a Comment